Medications must be transported to and from school by the parent/guardian and given to the building secretary or school nurse.

All medications, whether prescription or over-the-counter (Tylenol, Advil, etc.) must be in the original container with student's name and dosage listed, and stored in the school office.

All medications require parents to fill out an "Authorization to Administer Medication" form (located in the school office) and have it approved by the child's healthcare provider.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.